French Language Classes for Complete Beginners
Start learning French from the very basics. This live course is for complete beginners as well as for those who are preparing for DELF/DALF exams. It focuses on practical aspects of French language and makes you ready to start your French learning journey. This course will start from some very basic elements of French language so that even if you have never ever learnt this language before you will find it easier to comprehend.
- French Alphabets (les alphabets)
- French Numbers (les nombres)
- How to greet a person is French
- French Goodbyes
- How to introduce yourself or your friend
- Basic communication
- How to ask for time
- How to ask for directions
- Conjugations with practical tips and verbs vocabulary
- General grammar rules
- Accents and their usage
- French articles
- Simple sentence formation (writing and speaking)
- Basic sentence translations
- French names of countries, cities, common birds and animals
- Vocabulary lessons
The course will be interactive and the focus will be more on making you understand the content rather than just completing the syllabus. Special focus will be on correct pronunciation of letters and words.
Classes are conducted in the following format:
- One-on-one sessions
- Batch wise classes
My Learning Guru Mobile-Friendly
Access all the content at My Learning Guru easily on your tabs and mobile devices.