Lifestyle and Stress Management
Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh is a Mental Wellness Expert, and a TEDx Talk speaker, with a medical background & focus on Relationship, Lifestyle & Stress Management, providing Individual, Group, and Corporate Coaching with a strong focus on Hospital and Clinical care. She is currently heading the Department of Holistic Medicine & Wellness at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
She is also the Founder and Director of The Mind & Wellness Studio, Delhi & NGO Serve Samman, which aims at empowering children, youth, and women. She has an experience of over 20 years.
Having achieved proficiency as a corporate health care consultant, she has conducted workshops for over 300 leading corporate houses, like Ericsson, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Hero Honda, Infosys, Philips, and more, focusing on Wellness and Soft Skills training. Furthermore, she has worked with students from over 500 schools and colleges in Delhi and NCR.
Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh has worked with the Delhi police post The Nirbhaya Rape Case & trained all the Delhi Police Officers for ‘Gender Sensitization’ in South & South-East district & Tihar Jail.
Active in research and in print media, including columns and articles of famous medical journals, magazines, and newspapers, such as Femina, India Today, Men’s Health, The Week, Economic Times, HT Brunch, Times of India, Times Life and many more.
Dr. Rachna frequently appears on electronic media such as CNN, India Ahead, India Today, Times Now, NDTV, Sahara, etc. She is currently the Relationship Expert on Ishq 104.8 FM, answering Relationship Queries daily”. She has also been the official Relationship Expert for MTV’s Love School.
Even during the pandemic, Dr. Rachna has contributed by spreading awareness on Mental Health by collaborating with over 50 esteemed Universities, such as TOI, Indian Express, Times Now, India Ahead TV, Sipping Thoughts, Gurgaon Lit Fest.
Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh has been the Visiting lecturer and Faculty member of various esteemed educational institutes worldwide such as IIM, IIT, BITS PILANI, Delhi University, NMIMS, Amity University, Himachal Medical Colleges, University of Exeter, University of Minnesota, Royal College of Physicians, etc.
Dr. Rachna has also been honored with various Awards and Accolades, such as:
- The prestigious Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Ratna Award, Karam Veer Puraskaar, Extraordinary Support towards the Self-Development of Delhi Police.
- World Health and Wellness Awards – Awarded for being one of the 50 Outstanding Women in Healthcare – Global Listing 2017 in Mumbai (February-2017)
- Awarded the Karam Veer Puraskaar for Contribution in the Medical Field (2015)
- Awarded the Extraordinary Support towards the Self-Development of Delhi Police by Special Commissioner Delhi Police “Deepak Mishra” and “Virender Sehwag”
- Holistic health – An approach to well being.
- All aspects of Health- a 360 degree approach.
- Lifestyle changes and choices.
- Global trends- health and lifestyle disorders.
- Understanding the importance of 6 Pillars of Holistic Well-being for complete Wellness: Physical Well-being, Emotional Well-being, Social Well-being, Spiritual Well-being, Occupational Well-being, Nutritional Well-being
- Practical Demo Assessment
- Importance of De-stressing in today’s world.
- To create awareness about various stressors that affect one’s own well-being.
- Signs and symptoms of stress.
- Assessment of individual stress by Stress Scan Questionnaire
- Long Term and Short Term Impact of Stress.
- Positive coping in times of Covid-19.
- Tips to enhance coping skills & strategies to deal with stress.
- Understanding the science of breathing: Adapting healthier breath patterns
- Practical Demonstrations of De-stressing exercises: simple physical & mental exercises.
– Relaxation exercise
– Learning mediation
– Simple desk exercise
Use of interactive exercises, icebreaker, self assessment questionnaire and P.P.T
This course is highly recommended for :
This is a 3 days Interactive Live Course.
Class duration: 45 minutes
My Learning Guru | Blogs
My Learning Guru Mobile-Friendly
Access all the content at My Learning Guru easily on your tabs and mobile devices.